Certificates of Deposit
- Higher earning interest account
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000.00 required.
- After the account is opened, you may not make deposits into or withdrawals from the account until the maturity date.
You have the option of obtaining a renewable or single maturity Certificate of Deposit.
- A renewable certificate will automatically renew at maturity. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty.
- A single maturity certificate will not renew automatically at maturity. If you do not renew the certificate, interest will not be paid after maturity.
- We now have “Customer Loyalty Rewards” with higher interest rates for our loyal customers with multiple account relationships with us.
- Penalty for early withdrawal on 182 day and 1 year certificates – 1 month interest.
- Penalty for early withdrawal on certificates over 1 year – 3 months interest.
Interest rates are available upon requests.